Janome MC15000 Quilt Maker
Janome MC15000 Quilt Maker
CAN'T CHOOSE WHICH MODEL? - CALL, EMAIL OR CHAT
One of the best on the market has just gotten even better!!
The incredible Horizon Memory Craft 15000 Quilt Maker is Janome’s latest model. It incorporates all the best features you may have come to love within the older MC15000 for sewing, embroidery, quilting and craft work and has the largest work area of any equivalent model available, but believe it or not, they have only gone and made it even better with more features.
It still has WiFi, and this has been upgraded to be compatible with Windows 10. You can also automatically download the latest version of the built-in embroidery designs to your PC then to your sewing machine. The iPad Apps have also been improved and includes a new App - AcSketchTM. The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 Quilt Maker still has a large touch screen that you will have come to love.
With a 440mm (17.3”) bed and 280mm (11”) right of the needle, this machine has more space than any other Janome. The new built-in embroidery system is the most stable they have ever developed ensuring embroidery perfection! It is packed full of powerful yet easy to use features such as AcuFeed Flex, Horizon-Link, Stitch Composer and Janome’s exclusive AcuFil Quilting System. It can stitch at up to 1,060 s.p.m. in 9mm wide stitches and with the option of 91 needle positions .. incredible speed and precision in one machine. And so much more than you could imagine!
Send designs to your machine wirelessly
No more USB’s or cords required! Now you can send embroidery designs from your computer or your iPad directly to your sewing machine using a wireless connection. Smart, Simple, and Convenient.
Smart and useful iPad apps
Janome’s apps, AcuSketchTM, AcuSetterTM, AcuEditTM, AcuMonitorTM and ScreenSaverTool will bring a whole new dimension to your sewing and embroidery.
- AcuSketchTM allows you to create embroidery designs for quilt or patchwork simply by sketching on the canvas displayed on the iPad screen with your finger or stylus. Create your own illustrations and simply convert them to embroidery designs.
- AcuSetter allows you take a picture of the hoop and using the markers on the hoop set and adjust the position of the design within the hoop before stitching out.
- AcuMonitorTM allows you to watch the progress of the embroidery stitch-outs on your iPad – now you can leave your sewing room without leaving your machine.
- The AcuEditTM app lets you design embroidery anywhere, anytime. It includes the full design editing capability of your Horizon Memory Craft 15000 on your iPad. When your design is complete, simply use the machine’s wireless connection to transfer.
- ScreenSaverTool allows you to change the screensaver on the machine to your own pictures.
Advanced PC connection – Horizon Link Suite™
Even though it’s as easy as ever to create and edit designs on the Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000’s giant touchscreen, you can take your editing capabilities ever further! Use your regular computer to edit designs on screen. Easily drag, drop, and edit using a mouse. With Horizon Link, your editing screen is only limited by the screen you hook up to your computer. Plus the Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000’s wireless capability means that you can send designs without hooking the computer up to your machine.
Industry’s largest LCD touch screen
Everything is bigger, brighter, and bolder on the Horizon Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000’s 9” LCD touchscreen, with 7.7” x 4.7” of design workspace. Edit, design, and create on the wide screen, and view in amazing clarity and 16,000,000 colours.
AcuFil tool and hoop
Horizon Link Suite software includes Janome’s signature quilting and embroidery design program, AcuFil. The AcuFil tool allows you to easily design embroidered quilting patterns for quilt finishing. It includes a quilt calculator – simply enter the dimensions of your quilt and the program calculates and lays out automatic stippling to perfectly cover your entire quilt top. Choose from many quilting designs for combining and embroidering onto your quilt top. The program allows you to print templates for precise positioning. A special hoop that includes a plastic template and magnetic clamps comes standard with the machine and allows you to hoop bulky quilt layers with ease.
11” to the right of the needle
It’s our largest bed space ever. Perfect for quilting, home dec, or any project where added space is a must. But it also means that the machine can accommodate a larger hoop, with all of the stability and precision that Janome is known for!
Our AcuFeed™: Layered Fabric Feeding System has long been legendary in the sewing and quilting world for its amazing precision and power. The AcuFeed™ Flex system is removable – when not in use, simply store it in one of the ample accessory trays. Adding and removing is easy! AcuFeed™ Flex now comes in two useful options. The two pronged AcuFeed™ feet advance fabric flawlessly from the top and bottom. Use this system for quilting, seaming, and traditional sewing. Our special one pronged AcuFeed™ feet give precise control for more detailed work, like installing zippers and matching seams.
The unique Stitch Composer™ program allows you to create and edit stitches from your computer. 100 stitches from the machine are built into the program, or for a truly customized experience, create your own from scratch! The program is easy to use, and transferring stitches to your machine is a snap.
Linear motion embroidery™
Janome pioneered the home embroidery market with an X-Y movement in the 1990s with the Memory Craft 8000. As the world’s largest manufacturer of industrial desktop robots, we implemented and perfected this technology. This expertise now comes back to sewing, with our state of the art Linear Motion Embroidery™ System. This system uses 3 linear motion guides – two on the X axis, one on the Y – which allows for unrivalled stability and smooth movement, even with our giant GR hoop.
Independent bobbin winding motor
Never run out of full bobbins! The Horizon Memory Craft 15000’s independent bobbin winding motor enables you to wind bobbins even while you are sewing. It’s the perfect sewing multitasker.
Easy threading bobbin case and cover
The specially designed bobbin case and cover mean there’s no need to pull long thread tails up and through when you first thread the machine. Slip the bobbin thread in the cover plate guide; the built in cutting blades trim the tail to the correct length for a super-clean start to your stitching line. After the initial threading, the auto-thread cutter takes care of trimming and re-setting the tails each time.
Bobbin winder plate with cutter
The new bobbin winder plate has five cutting blades. Faster and smoother winding, easy thread cutting, and you're ready to go!
Auto presser foot lift
The auto presser foot lift automatically lifts the presser foot after a thread cut – when the thread snip button is pressed, or after a programmed thread cut at the end of a row of decorative stitches - allowing you to keep your hands on your project at all times. It can also be set to raise at the end of any seam, with the needle in the down position for easy pivoting. This great feature simplifies the sewing process – you have less manual steps to save time and increase efficiency.
That’s right – you can create 9mm wide stitches on the Horizon Memory Craft 15000! The extra width makes all of your decorative stitches bolder, brighter, and more distinct. Wider, more distinct stitches allow you to fill more area with stitching, quicker - saving you valuable time while sewing.
One step™ plate converter
Using the right tools at the right time is important in sewing. When using lightweight fabrics, or piecing quilts, a straight stitch needle plate makes all the difference. Our One Step™ Plate Converter allows you to easily switch and use the perfect plate for your project. Simply press a button to release one plate; then snap a new one in place – it takes only seconds, with no screwdrivers required! The enhanced plate allows for users to move the needle slightly on the straight stitch plate for scant ¼” seams. This system also includes a sensor that will only allow a straight stitch to be sewn when the Straight Stitch Needle Plate is in place, so you never have to worry about breaking a needle! Both needle plates are included as standard accessories.
Bobbin thread sensor
When embroidering or sewing large projects, it is sometimes difficult to keep track of how much bobbin thread is left. The bobbin thread sensor alerts you when your bobbin thread is running low – so you’re never caught in the middle of a seam or embroidery colour. The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 has an advanced sensor system which allows you to set the level of sensitivity for the alert – customize it for large scale embroidery projects when you want to make sure you always have plenty of bobbin thread or small projects with short seams. This feature is also very helpful for sewing with different thread thicknesses. You can increase the sensitivity when using a thick bobbin thread, and lower it for thin threads.
Advanced tools give advanced abilities for creative expression. The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 includes a great tool for creativity: Variable Zig Zag™. This feature enables precision control over the stitch width via the knee lift! Thread painters will rejoice at the ease of control of the stitch width. Begin with a straight stitch, then while the machine is still running, press against the knee lifter to widen your stitch to a 9mm zigzag. Release pressure to gradually return to a straight stitch for a tapered finish. Don’t want a 9mm stitch? You can easily control the maximum width of the stitch setting in the machine’s set mode. This advanced control opens up amazing new possibilities for creative expression with free motion quilting, thread painting, raw edge appliqué, free motion monogramming, and more.
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 stitches at an incredible 1,000 stitches per minute. Janome engineering has allowed this fantastic speed embroidery without compromising stitch quality or precision.
Compact embroidery unit
Great design is in the details. Janome engineers have found a way to offer large, solid, professional style embroidery – and still, keep the embroidery unit as compact as possible. No other brand can offer so much embroidery space, with such a small machine foot print. The attachable embroidery unit snaps right into the back of the machine – you don’t have to worry about giant sewing spaces to accommodate bulk to the right of the needle! Plus, this innovative embroidery unit placement means you can use the free arm, even when sewing embroidery. It’s the kind of smart engineering that Janome owners have long known to expect!
Extra-large embroidery area
Our largest hoops and embroidery area ever! Our GR Hoop offers 9” x 11.8” of embroidery area. The unique design of the GR hoop also includes special magnets that aid in stability. No other machine can offer such a large area and guarantee the stability and precision of Janome embroidery. Even the legendary Janome Square SQ hoop has expanded, to 9” square, and that means that you can embroidery 9” quilting squares. The 5.5” square SQ14, AcuFil Quilting and Free Arm hoops also come standard with the machine.
Jump thread trimming
With Janome embroidery, simply press “Go”! Don’t worry about stopping a design to trim threads. With automatic jump thread trimming, the machine cuts jump threads, allowing you to save time and energy even as you create beautiful, intricate embroidery. The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 includes more options for jump thread trimming, making your embroidery experience even more customizable! After the machine trims the thread, it pulls the thread tail to the back of the embroidery for flawless, professional results.
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 has a special cutwork function built directly into the machine. When formatted designs are imported to the machine, the MC15000 displays the embroidery pattern with detailed information, including the proper cutwork needles for insertion. It also automatically changes the settings for thread sensors and jump thread trimming when a cutwork needle is attached. It’s just one more way the Horizon Memory Craft 15000 sets free all of your creative options.
91 needle positions
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 offers an unbelievable 91 needle positions. This allows for more detail in decorative stitches, and incredible fine adjustments in all stitch creation. And with 9mm stitch width, this sort of bold detail can be easily appreciated.
Seeing is believing!
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 features a wide variety of amazing light – right where you need it most. Our High Light™ is activated by pulling it forward. The adjustable light provides a beacon that directs light right to the needle, so you can see your stitches with clarity, and needle threading is a breeze. Ten ultra–bright LED lights in five locations illuminate the bed of the machine, providing a dazzling work area. Even the function buttons are illumined – so they’re easy to find and easy to use. For even more focus, the machine includes three special magnifying glasses at three levels of magnification that attach directly to the face plate: slide into place for extra visibility, and store it out of your way when not in use. Together, this system reduces eye strain, and allows you to sew for hours in comfort!
Free motion quilting
Finishing your projects from start to finish is a feeling that can’t be matched – especially when your project is a quilt! The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 makes free motion quilting easier than ever. Customize the foot height for your project and preference – set it high for a lofty quilt with lots of batting, or low if you like a little drag on your stitches. You can even memorize your setting to use later.
AcuCircular Linear Embroidery Tool
You can now convert orginary stitch patterns into embroidery patterns using the STX files (STX - Stitch Extension). There are 100 types of built in stitches which are available to use with STX files. STX files can easily be created in Sitch Composer and you can easily add your own original stitches.
Using the EmblinkTool to convert STC files into line/circle designs where you can set the start and end points and make sure that they match exactly. The AcuCircular Linear Embroiery tool will give you a circle 0.4" - 9"/1cm - 23 cm diameter, whereas with a circular attachment you can achieve 2" - 10"/5cm - 26cm diameter. So you can now create circles that are less than 5cm without distoring and perfect circles can be stitched.
AcuGuide™ cloth guide
Now your seam allowances can be as accurate as our precision embroidery system. Simply snap the cloth guide onto the carriage arm of the embroidery mechanism and enter your desired seam allowance. The guide features a long; raised lip, for perfectly guiding your fabric, and seams can be set between 1⁄16” to the left of the needle to 8 ¼” to the right of the needle. The carriage moves every 0.1mm for finely tuned settings.
Automatic presser foot pressure
A fabric sensor automatically detects the thickness of fabric and adjusts the downward pressure placed on the fabric accordingly. This ensures that your fabric never slips, yet moves smoothly and easily as you sew. The presser foot pressure can also be adjusted manually in the setting mode. This allows you to reduce the pressure on thicker fabrics, or to set to your own personal preferences.
Improved ergonomic knee lift
The knee lift has been redesigned to make it ergonomic and adjustable to accommodate sewists of most any size or height. You can now sit directly in front of the needle with the knee lift perfectly positioned for free-motion quilting, variable zig zag, or general sewing.
More stitches, more built-in embroidery!
The Horizon Memory Craft 15000 Quilt Maker includes an amazing array of built-in stitches and embroidery designs. You’ll find 510 built-in stitches, including 13 different styles of buttonholes (and with Stitch Composer your stitch count is infinite). 4 fonts provide variety for decorative stitch monogramming. 480 built-in embroidery designs are standard, including Designer Collections and an amazing array of designs from around the world. The monogramming capabilities are better than ever, with 10 monogramming fonts, and 2&3 letter options. With so many standard stitch and embroidery designs your creativity is unlimited! Automatic locking stitch deletion at stippling parts. New thread brand for the Hilos Iris Polyester has been added to the thread chart.
Free Extended Guarantee - View full details & FAQs
|Janome Standard Guarantee Cover||SMD Guarantee Cover|
|Mechanical Parts||2 years||2 years|
|Electrical Parts||2 years||2 years|
|Labour||2 years||2 years|
|Collection & Delivery||N/A||2 years|
- Free arm/flat bed conversion
- Top loading bobbin - Category D 9mm (High Shank)
- 510 built in stitches
- 13 buttonhole styles
- 10 monogramming fonts
- 2 & 3 letter options
- 9mm stitch width
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Automatic presser foot pressure
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic thread cutter
- Adjustable Acu-view magnifier x3 strengths 20-40-60
- 10 LED lights in 5 locations
- Ergonomic knee lift (electronic & variable ZZ)
- 91 needle positions
- Sewing Speed 600-1060 spm and embroidery speed 400-1000 spm
- One step plate converter
- Dual feed device (removable)
- 7 piece feed dog/automatic drop feed
- Independent bobbin winder (auto de-clutch)
- Monograms - 4 fonts (block, script, broadway & 9mm block) inc European alphabet
- Lettering - upper & lower case
- Bobbin & upper thread sensor
- Start-over function
- Needle up/down
- Spool pin (horizontal)
- On screen help movie
- Needle threader - automatic
- New opening screen design
- Start/stop button
- Free arm length 260mm
- Work space height 150mm
- Memory bank (up to 4MB)
- Full colour LCD screen with backlight
- Function to go from warning screen directly to lock mode
- Direct input of stitch number in embroidery
- Outer memory device - USB (host x 2 function for PC x 1)
- Presser foot lifter - 3 way (lever/button/knee lifter)
- Tapering function
- Retractable high light
- Stylish accessory bag
- Ruler work foot
- Professional grade foot and needle plate (HP)
- Slow start/slow reverse function
- Multi language - 14 languages
- World voltage power supply
- Bobbin holder cleaning message
- Manual thread cutter on face plate & bobbin winder
- Embroidery functions:
- Adjustable embroidery speed
- Automatic return after thread break function
- 480 built in embroidery designs
- Corner layout feature for embroidery designs
- Direct input of stitch number
- Function to go from warning screen directly to lock screen (threading)
- Monochrome feature
- Coloured light progress indicator
- 11 lettering fonts - 3 cyrillic, 2&3 letters, micro gothic, border & normal sew
- Flexible stitch travelling function - every 1, 10, 100 stitches
- Import and read DST format
- Import designs from App, Dropbox, etc
- Jump thread trimming
- Fine position/angle adjusting key
- Maximum embroidery area 230 x 300mm
- Wifi certification
- Wireless with iPad
- Custom baste & trace function
- Maximum stitches per design 200,000
- Editing - resizing, combine, duplication, rotate, arcing, vertical, horizontal flip, grouping, colour palette, etc.
- Rotating patterns at edge of hoop function
- Locking stitch on/off tuning function
- Horizontal link suite - remove locking stitch
- Horizon link suite AcuCircularLinear embroidery tool
- Cutwork compatible
- New opening screen
- AcuDesign app
- 9” LCD touchscreen
- Useful Janome iPad apps
- Machine weight: 15.7kg including embroidery unit: 19.70
- Embroidery unit weight: 4kg
- Machine size W600 x H330 x D260mm
- Machine size including embroidery unit W624 x H320 X D260
- Work space length 280 x 120mm
- Standard foot (A)
- Rolled hem foot (D)
- Zipper foot (E)
- Satin stitch foot (F)
- Craft foot (F2)
- Blind stitch foot (G)
- Over edge foot (M)
- ¼” seam foot - with guide (O)
- ¼” seam foot - without guide (O)
- Embroidery foot (P)
- Concealed zipper foot (Z)
- Darning foot (PD-H)
- Darning foot - open toe (PD-H)
- Free motion quilting closed-toe foot (QC)
- Free motion quilting open-toe foot (QO)
- Free motion quilting zigzag foot (QV)
- Auto buttonhole foot (R)
- Stabilizer plate
- Button sewing foot (T)
- Button shank plate
- Dual feed holder (twin)
- Dual feed foot – twin (AD)
- Dual feed quilt piecing foot – twin (OD)
- Dual feed holder (single)
- Dual feed foot – single (VD)
- Dual feed zipper foot – single (ED)
- Dual/AcuFeed foot - twin/open toe (UD)
- Dual-AcuFeed ditch quilting foot - twin (SD)
- Ruler work foot (QR)
- Variable zig zag foor - open toe (QZ)
- Quilting guide
- Optic magnifier (20) complete unit
- Optic magnifier (20) individual lens
- Optic magnifier (40) individual lens
- Optic magnifier (60) individual lens
- Cloth guide
- Bobbin holder (yellow dot for embroidery)
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Hook cover/slipde plate (standard)
- Professional grade foot (HP)
- Professional grade hook cover/slide plate (HP)
- Professional grade needle plate (HP)
- Spool holder (large)
- Spool holder (small)
- Spool holder (special)
- Spool pin (additional - vertical)
- Spool base/stand
- Spool net
- Felt (spool pin)
- Cover (semi-hard)
- Embriodery hoop (ASQ22)
- Embroidery hoop (FA10) 100x40mm
- Embroidery hoop (GR) 230x300mm
- Embroidery hoop (SQ14) 140x140mm
- Embroidery hoop (SQ23) 230x230mm
- Template for ASQ22 hoop
- Templates for FA10 hoop
- Templates for GR hoop
- Templates for SQ14 hoop
- Templates for SQ23 hoop
- Horizon link suite CD rom
- USB cable
- Knee lifter
- Extra wide table (perspex)
- Extension table legs x 6 (push on)
- Power supply cord
- Foot controller with remote cutter
- Embroidery unit
- Embroidery unit case
- Instruction manual
- Instructional DVD
- Horizon link install manual
- Quick reference chart
- Quick reference chart (embroidery)
- Magnetic clamps (for SQ23 & GR - 4 small)
- Magnetic clamps (for ASQ22 hoop - 8 large)
- Bobbins x 4 plus one on machine
- Screw driver (large)
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Small embroidery scissors
- Needle set
- Needle plate - standard (set on machine)
- Needle plate straight stitch