Janome 4300QDC Sewing Machine
Janome 4300QDC Sewing Machine
SAVE £100.00 UNTIL 04/03/2019 OR WHILST STOCKS LAST
INCLUDES EXTENSION TABLE & WALKING FOOT
Making sewing even more pleasurable
With refinements which make sewing even more pleasurable, the Janome 4300QDC is the perfect sewing machine to tackle any project.
The Janome 4300QDC is fully computerised and has 300 stitches including alphabet and 12 auto 1-step buttonholes.
The LCD screen with enhanced informational display and touchpad for easy navigation gives direct selection for the most useful stitches.
This machine has a superior feeding system (SFS+) for fantastic fabric handling and an auto thread cutter to finish off and trim all your ends at the touch of a button.
There is an automatic needle threader, maximum speed control slider and for those who find it easier to work without a foot control the machine can even be operated with the stop/start button.
These are just some of the fabulous Janome features which help produce quality sewing at your own pace.
Create your own stitch combinations for fun, make labels and indulge your creative senses with this easy to use luxury machine.
Hook cover plate
Easily check the amount of thread left on your bobbin. Pop up cover gives easy access to bobbin.
Cuts and holds threads, ready for you to start sewing - no tangled threads.
7 piece feed dog
Allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.
Handy storage keeping all your unpicker, bobbins, lint brush, etc to hand.
Top loading bobbin
The easy to load drop in bobbin and jam proof rotary hook assembly.
Snap on/off feet
Lower the shank to attach, push the red button to release.
1 step buttonhole
Automatically measures the buttonhole to match the size of your button.
Flat bed/free arm
The detachable accessory box is removed to reveal the free arm.
Free Extended Guarantee - View full details & FAQs
|Janome Standard Guarantee Cover||SMD Guarantee Cover|
|Mechanical Parts||2 years||2 years|
|Electrical Parts||2 years||2 years|
|Labour||2 years||2 years|
|Collection & Delivery||N/A||2 years|
- 300 stitches (incl. font (block style upper/lower case & 12 one-step buttonholes)
- Pattern selection: 10 direct selection & 10 keys on touch panel
- Superior 7 piece feed system
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Auto twin needle facility
- LED light
- Speed control slider
- Start/stop button
- Manual thread tension control
- Drop feed
- Extra needle penetration power
- Top loading bobbin (Category B)
- Aluminium diecast body
- Maximum stitch width: 7mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Maximum sewing speed: 820spm
- Workspace: 170mm x 110mm
- LCD display with backlight
- Horizontal type spool pin
- Needle up/down (programmable)
- Reverse button
- Auto thread cutter (scissors)
- Auto de clutch bobbin winder
- Auto lock stitch
- Snap-on feet
- Stitch chart: detachable fold down type
- Hard cover
- Free arm/flat bed conversion
- Machine weight: 6.5kg approx
- Machine size: W406 x H302 x D175mm
- Zig-zag foot A
- Buttonhole foot R
- Zipper foot E
- Satin stitch foot F
- Satin stitch foot open toe F2
- Blind hem foot G
- Overedge foot M
- Overedge foot with brush C
- 1/4" Seam foot O
- Cloth guide (T shape)
- Darning/embroidery foot (open toe)
- Even feed foot (open toe)
- Extension table (11" x 16")
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Bobbins x 4 (plastic)
- Screwdriver (winged)
- Spool cap x 2 (large)
- Spool cap x 2 (small)
- Spool pin (spare - horizontal)
- Stitch reference chart holder
- Foot control
- Set of needles (assorted)
- Instructional DVD
- Instruction manual
- Power cable