Husqvarna Brilliance 75Q Sewing Machine
Husqvarna Brilliance 75Q Sewing Machine
DISCOUNT CODE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED MODELS - CALL, EMAIL OR CHAT
Bring your dreams to life
Bring your dreams to life in vivid colour with the Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q sewing machine.
Sew in vivid colour
See stitches in real size, and get all the sewing information you need directly from the interactive colour touch screen. The 3.5” (70x53mm) screen with 320 x 240 resolution for a user-friendly experience.
Generous sewing space
Sew large quilts, home decor projects and garments with ease on the nearly 10” (250mm) work area. The sewing space on the Brilliance 75Q allows you to produce works of art and inspiration of any size.
Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature
Let the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly set the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, and presser foot pressure for you. Simply select your type of fabric and sewing technique, and the stitch will be displayed on screen, along with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type.
Enlighten your creativity
The built-in selection of world-class stitches make for more creative opportunities. Add a unique spark to any project using Sequin Stitches, Pop-Up Stitches, Applique Stitches, and Theme Stitches.
- Apply patented Dimensional Stitches by adding fabric or sequins for a unique decorative and textured effect. Go vertically, go horizontally, go all out as long as you let the sequins catch that light!
- Select from four different stitches in the same family to create a unique themed stitch.
Exclusive Sensor System
The Exclusive Sensor System technology automatically and continuously senses and adjusts to any thickness of fabric. The result is flawless, even feeding as you sew.
Sensor foot lift
- The presser foot lowers and rises automatically to create maximum space when handling thick fabrics.
- Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Operates in four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
Sensor foot pivot
- Keep the automatic float position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting.
- Leaves your hands free to guide the fabric.
Sensor foot pressure
- The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric to regulate pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
The possibilities are tremendous, with over 460 stitches across 19 categories for easy selection, and stitches up to 54mm wide. Sew with exclusive patented stitch techniques, or choose between 4 sewing alphabets with both upper and lowercase letters for easy programming.
Easy bobbin winding
Bobbin winding from the needle is convenient and time saving. The bobbin thread sensor will alert you when your bobbin thread is running low. Threading using the built-in needle threader reduces eye strain and makes threading easy.
Beauty in motion
The Brilliance 75Q was designed for the sewer and quilter. Select from two free-motion settings for quilting or beautiful, free-motion embroidery using any stitch. Choose the free-motion setting most convenient for you, whether it’s free-motion spring action or free-motion floating. Stellar results await!
Are you ready to customize a decorative stitch to add that special design detail? This feature automatically reduces stitch width to a point on all decorative stitches for embellishment. Choose from several angle options for easy mitred corners.
See how the Brilliance 75Q brings your fabric and stitches into focus. The revolutionary LED light illuminated workspace provides bright, even light across the entire area to see your projects in true colour.
Straight stitch plate and sensor
The straight stitch plate makes your straight stitches better than ever. When the straight stitch plate is attached, the machine will automatically engage the stitch width safety to alert you if you select anything other than a centred straight stitch, eliminating needle breakage.
Perfect buttonhole success every time
Lining up and making buttonholes can be a big challenge, but not with the Brilliance 75Q sewing machine! The perfectly balanced buttonhole system sews both sides of the buttonhole in the same direction for balance perfection. There are 11 buttonhole styles for various sewing applications.
Free Extended Guarantee - View full details & FAQs
|Husqvarna Standard Guarantee Cover||SMD Guarantee Cover|
|Mechanical Parts||5 years||5 years|
|Electrical Parts||5 years||5 years|
|Labour||5 years||5 years|
|Collection & Delivery||N/A||5 years|
- 463 utility & decorative stitch selection
- 11 buttonholes
- Sew-on button program
- 4 programmable stitch fonts
- 3.5" colour touchscreen
- Large sewing service 10" (250mm)
- Exclusive sensor system technology
- Exclusive sewing advisor feature
- Side motion sewing
- Directional sewing (4-way and 8-way)
- Sequin stitches
- Pop-up stitches
- Applique stitches
- Theme stitches
- Straight stitch plate with Sensor Technology
- Automatic thread cutter
- My Stitches Menu (24 permanent memories)
- Quick help (on screen)
- Built-in needle threader
- Electronic self adjusting thread tension
- 29 needle positions
- Snap-on presser feet included (12)
- Perfectly balanced buttonholes
- Tapering function
- Free motion modes (2)
- Mirror - end to end - side to side
- 7mm stitch width
- Twin needle safety
- Stitch width safety
- Adjust stitch, length, width
- Bobbin thread sensor
- FIX function
- STOP function
- Needle stop up/down
- 5 electronic speed control
- Instant and permanent reverse
- Start/Stop function
- Stitch positioning
- Stitch re-start
- LED lights
- Bobbin winds from the needle
- Automatic bobbin thread pick up
- Electronic piercing power
- USB connectivity
- Jam-proof rotary hook
- Double-sided slide on accessory box
- Built-in stylus holder
- Extended dual stitch plate guide lines
- Built-in spool pins (2)
- Thread cutters (3)
- 11 languages
- Utility foot A
- Decorative stitch foot B
- Buttonhole foot C
- Blind hem foot D
- Zipper foot E
- Non-stick glide foot H
- Edging foot J
- Piecing foot P
- Embroidery/darning foot R
- Side Motion Foot S
- Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Clear Open Toe Foot
- Straight Stitch Needle Plate
- Non-stick glide plates (2)
- Seam ripper
- Edge/quilting guide
- Felt pad (2)
- Bobbins (6)
- Extra spool caps (1 large, 1 small)
- Multipurpose tool/button reed
- Thread nets (2)
- Carrying case
- Foot control
- Power cable