Brother Innov-Is XP1 Luminaire Sewing and Embroidery Machine
Brother Innov-Is XP1 Luminaire Sewing and Embroidery Machine
PLEASE NOTE - THIS PRODUCT CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED TO UK ADDRESSES.
The Brother XP1 Luminaire Sewing & Embroidery machine
The all new Brother XP1 Luminaire is the ulitmate in machine embroidery. If you want a luxury sewing experience which is packed with cutting-edge technology to create your perfect masterpieces then the Brother XP1 Luminaire is the perfect combination.
Features you could only have dreamt about, yet with that professional looking finish. You can see your designs and stitches projected directly onto the fabric before you start stitching. Allowing you to get the perfect placement. The project guide and gridlines give easy-to-achieve professional results. Embroider larger areas faster and you can add stippling or echo quilting simply at the touch of a button. Convert scanned images into embroidery data with no extra software required in a matter of seconds. Create flawless buttonholes with the new lever-less camera buttonhole detection feature. Design as you go by using the projector dirctly onto the fabric to adjust the stitch length, width and position - no need to go back and forth to the touchscreen.
Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology
The intuitive 10.1" touch screen works similar to a tablet. With familiar sliding, swiping, scrolling, and pinch to zoom for getting up close to detailed steps, categories, and designs. View your creations in crisp, vivid colour and you can navigate the scrolling menu and large intuitive icons with ease.
The built-in projector allows you to see your design as it will be stitched out. Intuitive placement equals professional results.
Pen magic - Brother's unique 2-in-1 sensor pen works on both the touchscreen and your fabric, allowing you to work how you want, in the way you want.
Preview stitches on fabric before sewing - You can choose our stitch, adjust the length or width and see the stitch on the fabric before you start sewing. The needle position can also be adjusted by usingthe 2-in-1 sensor pen, without having to touch the touchscreen.
Switching stitch designs - You can switch between stitch designs by using the 2-in-1 sensor pen by selecting the arrows projected onto the fabric.
Projected main line and adjustable grid - The adjustable grid is easier for you to see the balance when working with wide stitches. Like the guidelines the grid helps you to place your stitches exactly where you want them to be.
Projected guidelines - Easily sew straight by using the main and sub guidlines. Perfect for sewing seams, zippers and decorative stitching that needs to be perfectly parallell, like pintucks.
Needle drop position - A T-shaped embroidery pointer shows you the exact needle drop position ensureing you always start in the right place, first time.
Projected piecing placement lines - Three differnt angled lines (45, 60 and 90 degrees) to guide your initial placement of quilt pieces which quilters are going to love!
65 square inches of workspace, 13.1" needle to arm
With a generous sewing throat of 13.1" it is Brother's largest ever, providing the capability to fully accommodate a rolled king-sized quilt! You can handle virtually any project with ease on 65 square inches of workspace.
Large 10.7" x 16" embroidery area
Brother is proud to announce the largest and most advanced embroidery frame that they have ever offered. Now you can create larger embroidery designs with ease. MAke your designs larger than life with the 10.7" x 16" (272 x 408mm) frame.
Magnetic foldable spool stand
The spool stand features 2 magnets which adhere to the top cover. Unfold, place in the lid and you are ready to go. This space saving innovative stand helps ensure proper thread delivery.
The enhanced colour shuffling function makes it easy to choose new colour schemes for embroidery designs. You can now also choose your preferred thread brand and the machine will generate complementary colour combinations based on your favourite colours.
Faster completion speed
High-speed embroidery: up to 1,050 stitches per minute! Thanks to the new brushless motor mechanism, expect amazing embroidery results without the noise.
Improved embroidery editing
The Luminaire lnnov-is XP1 now features a Redo/Undo function for even easier editing of your embroidery designs.
1100+ built-in embroidery designs
Over 1100 built in embroidery designs, including Disney, Anna Aldmon, Zundt, Zen Tangle and Pierre Joseph Redoute.
Enhanced thread palette
Because colour is important, we've added the Iris, Floriani, Simplicity and Polyfast brands to our already generous colour palette.
Send designs wirelessly*
Send embroidery designs and sewing stitch data created in Stitch Design Factory to the Luminaire lnnov-is XP1 via Wireless LAN. (* Only works with Lumminaire XP1 and PE Desisgn 11)
One scan frame and four embroidery frames are included with the Luminaire lnnov-is XP1
272 x 408 mm (10.7" x 16")
240 x 240 mm (9.5" x 9.5")
130 x 180 mm (5" x 7")
100 x 100 mm (4" x 4")
With just the touch of a button the echo function will automatically add extra stitch lines to enhance your applique, patching and quilting. Easily alter the spacing as you wish.
Handy central controls help make sewing simpler. Touch buttons provide fingertip control of machine functions.
13.1 " (332 mm) long arm
Create even larger projects with the extra-large sewing space, ideal for quilting or bulky projects.
Automatic electronic needle threading
Threading the needle is so simple, at the touch of a button.
Ultra-bright LED lighting
The ultra-bright LED lighting gives a crisp, bright natural light, so you can see colours and stitch details, no matter what your lighting conditions. The lighting brightness is fully adjustable so you can set it at a level to suit you and your environment.
SFDS - Square Feed Drive System
Square Feed Drive System provides super-smooth fabric feeding for superior stitch quality.
Digital dual feed
Direct dual-feed for thin or layered fabrics.
Just drop in a full bobbin and be ready to sew immediately.
At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. When pressing the button while sewing a decorative stitch, the machine will stop automatically after completing the motif.
Slide speed control
Adjust the speed from slow to fast. This can also be set to alter stitch width whilst sewing.
Bobbin winding with 5 different levels
A dedicated bobbin winding motor enables new bobbins to be wound even while you continue to sew. Now choose from five levels of bobbin winding volume - especially good for thinner embroidery bobbin thread.
10.1" High-resolution IPS touch LCD
The tablet like operation on this high-definition screen allows you to side-scroll, flick and pinch in and out. From this screen you can:
- Edit on-screen embroidery
- Customise your settings
- Change to any of the 12 built-in languages
- View PDF instruction manual
- View on-screen video tutorials and built-in help guides
- And much, much more ...
Quick needle plate release
Now you can remove the whole needle plate even while the embroidery unit or optional wide table is connected - no screwdriver needed.
Flexible presser foot height stop with knee lifter
Free up your hands using the knee lift to raise/lower the presser foot. Ideal when working on larger projects such as quilts.
Designed to fit within the arm of the Luminaire lnnov-is XP1. Keep all your tools neatly organised and out of your way when not in use.
2 USB & 1 SD card ports
Connect a USB device such as a USB flash drive or a card reader or a SD card.
Quick release needle plate
No screwdriver necessary! Remove the whole needle plate even while the embroidery unit or optional wide table is connected, by simply using a slider button. The needle plate also sports new markings to help sewers and quilters guide their sewing projects with professional ease.
Angled lines of 45, 60, 90 and 120 degrees have been added to the straight stitch needle plate, which is perfect for quilters. You can now perfectly place triangles, rectangles, squares, hexagons, diamonds and virtually any other shape hassle-free.
750+ built-in sewing stitches
Out of 750+ utility and decorative stitches, there are 144 new stitch patterns, including 10 exclusive Disney designs. All of these new stitches can also be used in embroidery mode.
Flexible decorative stitching
Most decorative stitches can now be enlarged up to 120%, or reduced by 50%, for creating that's as flexible as you are. Our superfast technology means you can stitch these wide decorative stitches in no time.
Quilters rejoice! Now you can comfortably quilt a king-sized bed cover with the generous 127 x 332 mm (5" x 13.1 ") workspace.
With sewing and embroidery speeds of up to 1050 stitches per minute, projects can be created and finished quickly.
Direct dual-drive foot
Brother's unique dual-drive foot allows you to feed an array of fabrics such as denims or silks with ease. The motor-driven dual-drive foot can be directly adjusted from the touch screen to accommodate different fabrics.
Automatic presser foot lift
So you don't have to let go of fabric to lower the presser foot.
We understand you want to easily change and place your stitching accurately when sewing or quilting. No need to move your fabric around, just adjust the needle position to the perfect position.
Lever-less camera detecting buttonhole foot
Take the hard work out of buttonholes! The camera assisted buttonhole foot recognises the size of your button and automatically determines the correct sewing size.
The Luminaire lnnov-is XP1 also independently adjusts the sewing speed while stitching, resulting in beautifully sewn buttonholes. The clever lever-less system ensures there is no risk of thick fabric like fleece being caught and distorting the fabric and the newly added buttonhole plate results in better sewing, even on stretchy and knit fabrics.
If you want to make alterations to the buttonhole size, you can also adjust manually on the LCD screen.
Scans faster and wider
The wide view camera technology has been enhanced to give you an even more precise and accurate experience. The camera viewing area now scans your embroidery area up to 400% wider than before with faster scanning speeds than prior models, so you can spend more time creating, and less time waiting.
You can easily add stippling embroidery to your projects wherever you like. You'll achieve uniform, professional looking results (unlike free-motion stippling, which relies on having a good technique). Simply hoop the fabric and choose the area where you want the stippling effect to appear. Select the stippling stitch and watch as your chosen area automatically fills with your chosen pattern.
Outline recognition for stipple and fill patterns
Accurately stipple anywhere on any project. Add stippling or fill to any embroidery design, whether built-in or imported. Import your new outline, choose from 30 built-in decorative fill patterns, including 15 new designs, or select stipple stitch and the machine does the rest. You can even add multiple fills to separate sections. Plus, with the enhanced preview mode, see both the scanned design and selected stippling.
Inside & outside auto stipple and fill pattern
Use the built-in library of shapes to add interesting detail to any project. You can even combine shapes and apply inside or outside stippling. And now you can choose decorative fill patterns with separate stitch settings to create unique designs. Includes 60 closed and 30 open shapes and 12 new lines with flipping capability!
Custom draw stippling
Use the Scan Frame or draw directly on the LCD display to create your own unique patterns. Get the look of complicated freehand stippling without the use of software or stitch regulation!
Easily create Trapunto-like projects using the save outline feature. The last 20 outlines are saved.
A helping hand from the snowman - Auto split of large quilt sashes
Using the built-in camera scanning function, accurately split large quilt sashes and precision join them using Brother's unique Snowman function. The Luminaire lnnov-is XP1 uses the innovative Snowman sticker placement system to split and combine large patterns perfectly, and to accurately place designs on your fabric. Join large quilt sashes, continuous borders and oversize designs quicker than before.
Instant perfection for your precious projects
The Luminaire lnnov-is XP1 has the ability to recognise line art. Automatically create beautiful .embroidery from hand-drawn designs, graffiti, pattern templates or even your signature. Simply draw an outline in pen and put the paper on the scanning frame. The camera automatically turns the image into embroidery data, with no need for extra software. Adding your own personal touch has never been easier.
From Mickey to Elsa to Nemo, the Luminaire lnnov-is XP1 is the ideal machine to sew or embroider some Disney magic into your family's life.
Spring Lever Release Frame
New ergonomic spring lever release makes clamp-free hooping even easier. The emboidery hoop includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric. Additional frames include 4" x 4", 5" x 7" and 9.5" x 9.5" sizes.
Enhanced My Design Center
My Design centre integrates with Brother's industry-first InnovEye Plus Technology to offer design capabilities at the touch of your fingertip and all without a PC! It's a fantastic and fun way to create custom personal works of art, and to then turn it into an embroidered design!
Scan it... Convert it... Embroider it... Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Show your artistic flair and draw or doodle directly on the LCD display then watch as it springs to action in the large drawing area. Or, use the industry-first Scanlmation Scanning Frame to scan drawings, line art, handwriting, or printed clip art and have it transformed into embroidery data. You can also import JPEG images using the USB port, and watch in amazement as the image is turned into stitch data using just the machine and all without a PC!
The guarantee on the Luminaire XP1 has been extended from 3 years to 5 years.
Free Extended Guarantee - View full details & FAQs
|Brother Standard Guarantee Cover||SMD Guarantee Cover|
|Mechanical Parts||5 years||5 years|
|Electrical Parts||5 years||5 years|
|Labour||5 years||5 years|
|Collection & Delivery||N/A||5 years|
- 13.1" needle to arm, and 5" height from sewing bed to top of machine arm
- Almost 13" of full-spectrum lighting around the needle, with five adjustable settings
- Automatic needle threading system
- Separate bobbin winder system with adjustable bobbin winding speed
- 5-level adjustable bobbin winding thread amount
- InnovEye Plus Technology
- 4x larger viewing area and faster scanning in high resolution
- Foldable 2-thread spool stand magnetically attaches to the top cover
- One action needle plate with enhanced guidelines
- Convenient compartment for storing needle plate, on the sewing unit
- Quiet operation during sewing and embroidery
- Wireless LAN compatibility with PE Design 11 allows you to wirelessly send and receive embroidery stitch data between your PC and the Luminaire
- Dual Purpose Stylus, to select options on the LCD screen as well as interact with icons displayed on fabric by the projector
- Automatic thread tension
- Automatic thread cutter
- Textured surfaces on the machine bed area and embroidery unit reduce glare and enable smooth fabric feeding
- Presser foot lever in convenient location
- Draw directly on the large LCD display to create embroidery
- ScanImation Scanning Frame
- Line art scan and embroidery
- Ability to scan a drawing or JPEG file for embroidery
- 60 closed shapes and 30 open shapes
- 30 decorative fill patterns
- 17 line styles with flipping capability, including E and V appliqué stitches
- Scan and stipple for decorative fills
- Recognize embroidery outline from embroidery mode and save up to 20 shapes
- Trapunto-like effects
- Up to 800% zoom with an easy pan tool
- Flip design horizontally
- Includes "Undo" feature, with added "Redo" capability
- InnovEye Plus Technology and Snowman Embroidery Positioning Marker for precise positioning
- Camera scanning in “Fine” and “Standard” modes, with higher scanning speed than previous machines
- Projector to preview the selected pattern position on the hooped fabric
- Projector feature to preview needle drop position in a projected "T" shape with 3 colour choices
- Enhanced AccuTrac Embroidery System for better embroidery arm support in both horizontal and vertical directions
- Brushless motor for the embroidery unit to provide powerful, quiet and controlled operation with beautiful embroidery output
- Large 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area
- Embroider up to 1,050 stitches per minute, with faster completion speed than previous machines
- More than 1,100 built-in embroidery designs, including 192 Disney, Pixar characters
- 24 built-in fonts: 22 Alphabet, 2 Cyrillic
- Simplified user interface for text input and editing, with various editing capabilities such as curving, arraying, and space adjustment
- Go forward or backward up to 1,000 stitches, or by choosing a desired point on the progress bar
- Thread sensors for upper and lower threads
- Jump stitch thread trimming with thread wiper
- Enhanced embroidery thread palettes include expanded brand and colour choices when reading embroidery data and customizing the colour further
- Embroidery Drag & Drop feature for selecting and positioning designs
- Easy on-screen handles for digitally resizing and rotating designs
- Up to 200% zoom-in preview window, with a convenient pan tool to quickly access the desired area
- On-screen auto density adjustment (stitch to block)
- Colour Shuffling 3 function, which can choose one thread brand that has more colour variations
- No-fuss stippling in embroidery edit
- Echo quilting button to add echo lines around the embroidery motif
- Thumbnail sizes (large, medium, and small) are adjustable with tablet-like pinch-in and pinch-out functionality
- Direct touch button for colour change on the screen
- Resume function
- Hoop size and grid options can be adjusted separately
- Direct touch button for embroidery order
- Automatic frame detection
- Selectable thread brand when reading built-in designs or external designs
- Progress bar to recognize current position in the active task
- Auto Split of quilt block sashes function with 10 built-in designs
- Redo and undo operation up to 10 times in embroidery editing
- Intuitive information key to see thread list before selecting pattern
- Projector that shows adjustable single and double guidelines, with advanced technology to display in a larger area than previous machines
- Projector that displays gridlines with adjustable intervals
- Projector shows stitch image on fabric with width, length, and left/right shift adjustment icons
- Stitch image projected onto fabric will change to match stitch design previewed on LCD screen
- ‘+’ icon to choose to connect an additional stitch design, or to refresh your stitch design
- Digital Dual Feed System – direct dual feed for thin or layered fabrics
- My Custom Stitch feature, to combine and edit custom stitches and 185 built-in sample stitches
- Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) feature for automatic presser foot pressure
- Reinforcement stitch
- Virtual Stitch Preview with InnovEye Plus Technology
- Lightning-quick pivoting functionality, with customizable foot height
- Sew without thread for paper punching
- Square feeding system with powerful and long feed dogs.
- Large adjustable knee lifter. Adjust the lever in three angles for our ideal sewing position.
- Flexible presser foot height-stop with the included knee lifter. Adjust the Presser Foot in four different heights.
- Needle plate detector for safe operation
- Ruler design with zero mark at the needle
- 151 utility stitches
- 670 decorative stitches, including 10 Disney sewing stitches
- Sew up to 1,050 stitches per minute
- Free motion mode automatically adjusts the foot height
- Automatic feed dog drop
- Large size one-step buttonhole, up to 47 mm
- Camera detection buttonhole foot
- Adjustable buttonhole slit length
- Flexible size change for most of the built-in stitches
- Basting stitch with N foot and free-motion technique
- Easily accessible screen options for needle up/down, and pivot
- Large and clear 10.1" built-in HD LCD display, with tablet-like operation, including pinch-in and pinch-out functionality, flick, and slide scrolling
- More than 16 million possible colours with no colour shifting on LCD
- Select embroidery designs and sewing stitches on the tablet-like display
- Realistic preview of selected stitches and patterns
- Faster on-screen design rendering than previous models
- Over 34 instructional videos are available
- Built-in PDF view of instructional manuals
- 2 high-speed 2.0 ports for design transfer and SD card compatibility
- Customizable USB mouse pointer function with an optional mouse
- Optional external USB embroidery card reader version 1.2 or later
- Operational sounds in 5 levels
- 12 built-in languages
- Higher power CPU than previous models
- Zigzag foot J
- Monogramming foot N
- Overcasting foot G
- Zipper foot I
- Buttonhole foot A+
- Buttonhole stabalizer
- Blind stitch foot R
- Button fitting foot M
- Dual feed foot
- Regular dual feed foot
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion quilting foot C
- Free motion echo quilting foot E
- Free motion open to quilting foot O
- Embroidery foot W
- 1/4" quilting foot with guide
- Screw small
- Needle set
- Twin needle
- Ball point needle set
- Bobbins x 10 (one in machine)
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (S, L)
- Multipurpose screwdriver
- Spool cap small
- Spool cap medium (x2)
- Spool cap large
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool stand
- Bobbin clip x 10
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool net x 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Knee lifter
- Alternate bobbin base (no colour)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover (with single hole)
- Bobbin cover (with mark)
- Bobbin cover (on machine)
- Embroidery frame medium 100 x 100mm (4" x 4")
- Embroidery frame large 180 x 130mm (7" x 5")
- Embroidery frame quilt 240 x 240 (91/2" x 91/4")
- Embroidery frame extra large 408 x 272mm (16" x 10.5/8")
- Scanning frame
- Magnet x 6
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Embroidery positioning sticker sheets x 2
- White calibration stickers (solid)
- Stablizer material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Dual purpose stylus
- Dual purpose stylus holder
- Accessory case
- Foot controller
- Operation manual sewing
- Operation manual embroidery
- Embroidery design guide
- Disney design guide
- Power cable